WHEN: June 01, 2015 at 5pm - 7pm
WHERE: 1 Nicholas St., Suite 1200
The City of Ottawa’s climate change plan got little funding in the 2015 budget and not much more in the recently released Term of Council Priorities.
The Term of Council Priorities document will go through approvals at city committee meetings starting June 2.
You’re invited to a climate change campaign strategy meeting on Monday, June 1st, 5-7pm at 1 Nicholas St., Suite 1200.
- We will tell you
- The good news first – the success you helped bring about
- Evaluate what the Term of Council Priorities document means
- Review the city’s approval schedule (June 2 thru 18)
- Together we’ll work out
- Identify people/organizations to make “public delegations”
- The key message we’ll deliver to the city (repeatedly)
- Next steps
NOTE – we expect the most important city committee meeting will be Environment Committee currently scheduled for June 16 at 9:30am in the Champlain Room at city hall. The meeting may go on into the afternoon. Please mark your calendar. We’d like a strong presence at that meeting.
1 Nicholas St
Ottawa, ON K1N 7B7
Google map and directions